I’m an interaction designer from London.
I currently work with the Government on digital services.
I’ve previously worked with Run an Empire, BBC Research & Development, Wellcome Collection, PAN Studio and Newspaper Club.
- Maintaining a list of GOV.UK services
- Overcoming different ways of working to improve a public service
- Why I contribute to the GOV.UK Design System (and why you should too)
- Letting users tick a ‘none’ checkbox
- A discovery into data publishing formats
- Researching how we ask users about their ethnicity